Here is a list of additional resources if you wish to dive into the world of carbon markets further.
- This report from McKinsey outlines how voluntary carbon markets can be improved and scaled up to meet the rising demand.
- This report from the Environmental Defense Fund provides an excellent high-level explainer on the carbon markets. It explains what is driving the market, the various types of carbon credits and what makes a quality credit, and the current challenges of the market.
- Ceres is a non-profit organization working to solve the world's sustainability challenges. This guide aims to share best practices and compare existing standards for carbon projects.
- Ecosystem Marketplace is one of the most respected initiatives in carbon market research. This report goes deep into the current state of the market.
- This is an overview of the best practices companies can take to use offsets to achieve net zero.